Corporate Partnership Board - Benefits
Benefits for Partners
The CPB provides a unique avenue for participating in the debate on the challenges and trends facing global transport, and bringing issues important to business to the attention of senior decision-makers in government, key transport stakeholders in ministries, the business community, and international organisations.
The CPB offers companies unparalleled opportunities:
- Interaction with transport leaders and decision-makers
- Marketing and networking opportunities
- Knowledge sharing
Partners will have the opportunity to contribute to and benefit from a CPB policy review and analysis programme, which will inform the ITF’s broader transport policy research programme, and ultimately the transport policy decisions in our member countries. The composition of the CPB, with leading companies from all modes of transport and key contributors to their performance, with worldwide coverage, provides its members unequalled connections and a more comprehensive perspective of how transport policy issues are formulated and tackled in different contexts.
The International Transport Forum at the OECD collects and maintains data on the transport sector on infrastructure, road safety, energy and environment, global trade and other transport data. For main indicators, data are collected from member countries through targeted questionnaires. In addition, ITF compiles significant amounts of data from other external sources to build a comprehensive picture of the global transport sector.
ITF co-operates with member governments and international organisations, such as Eurostat and United Nations Economic Commission for Europe, in order to improve data quality and international comparability of transport statistics. The ITF/Eurostat/UNECE Glossary of Transport Statistics provides harmonised definitions for international collection of transport statistics and is translated into nearly 30 languages.
The ITF Secretariat also works on methodological issues in order to better understand transport’s contribution to the economy.
As a Corporate Partner, you will have access to:
- the OECD iLibrary, containing over 5 billion data points across 42 databases, 8 000 e-books, 2 240 key tables and 4 020 working papers on topics such as economy, demographics, industry and services, environment, finance, labour and trade, among others.
- ITF knowledge support. Partners can benefit from direct access to ITF data experts with an extensive global network of contacts for transport statistics. ITF experts can provide guidance on comparability and coverage of different data, improving the analysis of the transport sector.
Participating in the CPB provides Partners with additional marketing and public relations opportunities, including privileged participation at the ITF Annual Summit, a key event convening the transport ministers of our member countries, intergovernmental organisations, industry participants and the media.
- Participate in and stand out at the ITF Annual Summit – Partners receive greater visibility, recognition and access to leaders in the transport sector through access to exclusive networking events, possible speaking roles, preferential terms on exhibitions stands and advertisements; opportunities for tailor-made press or side events and complimentary registrations.
- Visibility to policy makers – Partners promote their brand to this specific audience through regular interaction with global transport leaders and representatives from governments, international organisations and the corporate sector.
- Broad recognition – Partners are recognised for their corporation's commitment at conferences, on the ITF website, in print, on signage, in email communication and other recognition before and during the Summit.